10 things to do in Tana Toraja Indonesia is a summary of the 10 best things that you can do while you’re visiting tana toraja Indonesia. This place is located in the central sulawesi around 8 hours by bus from Makassar South Sulawesi.
It will be a very pleasent journey since you can go with a very nice bus a Mercedes Benz OH 1836 or a Scania K-360i. Equipped with air suspension, air conditioner and very comfortable leather seats.
So here is the top 10 things to do in Tana Toraja Indonesia :
- Visiting Londa – the burrial of toraja people on the hills and in the cave.
- Rafting along the Sa’dan River
- Visiting the traditional Sa’dan Village
- Taking a bath in a hot water at Makula
- Buffalo Fighting at various areas
- Enjoy traditional torajanese food at Pong Burik Rantepao
- Visiting Batutumonga
- Praying in Burake – the biggest statue of Jesus Christ in Indonesia
- Visiting the Pasar Bolu – the biggest buffalo market in the world.
- Enjoy the traditional dance and song at Cafe Aras Rantepao
There are still a lot more things that you can do in tana toraja, if you want to know more, write me an email at mozesharyanto @ gmail dot com